Made with a Fortalloy rubber-polyethylene blend for exceptional strength and toughness even at low temperatures, the Fortiflex Flat Back Bucket has multi-functional uses around the barn and house, including watering, feeding, maintenance, and general purposes. Thick wall construction and heavy-duty galvanized fittings ensure long lasting durability.
Note: Horse image does not show on buckets. We are in the process of updating our photos. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- Capacity markings in quarts, gallons, and liters
- Fortalloy rubber-PE blend resists cracking
- Super strong flange with ribs for added strength
- Resists collapsing from weight of liquids and normal abuse from horses
- Bottom grip for easy pouring
- Perimeter rim helps bottom of bucket from excessive scratching
- Make into a wall bucket with Fortiflex Wall Bracket (item #SLT700565, sold separately)
15"D x 12.75"H
20 quarts / 5 gallons
Fortalloy rubber-PE blend