The Something Dummy is the best roping practice ground dummy on the market. It’s the perfect height with the most authentic head and body anatomy for realistic heading practice angle and loop action.
- Short horns, long horns, and/or rope the nubs without the horns for super short horn, muley, or calf roping practice. Horns can be independently adjusted to 6 different positions.
- Balanced handle and sleek design leaves more room in your truck, trailer, boat, airplane, etc.
- Low center of gravity and spread footing that makes Something slightly lighter but just as stable and durable as other dummies.
- Correct head and horn height so the tip of your loop won’t hit the ground without propping it up.
- Solid, durable molded plastic construction is nearly indestructible.
- Slotted horn sockets prevent horns from rotating or falling out. No need for a hook or coat hanger to swap out the horns.
Black is the only available color at this time.
Must pick up in store.
Sled sold separately.